Sunday, January 11, 2009

Changes

This post is a warning to let you all know that this blog is going to be changing soon. Due to several reasons, I have decided to take on a pen name, and this blog will be swapping over to it as of a week from now, just so you all have time to get used to it. Even the web address will be changing. From now on, I'll be writing as Jenna J. Faith.
Therefore, the new web address will be jennajfaith.blogspot.com.
I hope this won't cause anyone too many problems. Nothing else besides the name will be changing, so please, keep in touch!
Song: Faith by Limp Bizkit

4 comments:

Monique Wood said...

Well done! :-)

Sandie Hudson said...

Jess, pen names are great. LOL. I'll keep an eye out for your new blog.

Justus M. Bowman said...

I'm interested to see what comes of this.

lynn said...

just wondering: why the decision for a pen name? I actually love your real last name :)
not that I think pen names are bad, and I plan to use one too (my actual name is very similar to that of a famously inflammatory ultra-conservative political writer), but I was curious as to the reason.