Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Atrophy

I know I haven't mentioned it for a while and obviously if you've been over to the site nothing is happening still. But it will! It is coming. It's just taking a little bit longer to execute than we had hoped.
There's not much else to say today. Yesterday was a public holiday here in Oz, Australia Day. As usual it was really hot, but not as bad as it's going to be for the rest of the week. For the next six days they're predicting we'll be having 40+ degree temperatures. That's 104 degrees or hotter in American. After six days straight of that sort of weather I can imagine there will be a lot of cranky people about. Talk about a heat wave. Hopefully this will be the worst of it for the rest of summer and there won't be any major bushfires anywhere.
Anyhoo, I have grand writing plans, so I'd better go do something about them.
Song: Angel's Son by Sevendust

No comments: