Well, if you're here you'll have noticed that the change over has occurred, two days later than I intended, but changed nonetheless.
I've been really busy the past week or so, which is why I haven't had time to blog. But it hasn't all been bad news. Last week I added 1200 words to my manuscript and this week so far I've done 1000. It's not heaps, I know, but it's a start for the new year. It's taken me until almost the end of January to get back into it, so I'm happy that I finally did.
I did end up sending the first chapter to Firebrand Lit as I had hoped to do, under my new pen name. They said that if they want to see more of your work they'll get back to you by the 1st of February. If they do ask to see my ms I'm banking on them asking for the first three chapters and a synopsis since I'm only half way through the now-famous Re-Write. I really need to get my butt into gear and get the thing finished so I can start querying agents again. Sometimes I feel like I'll never get published because I can't get myself to sit at my desk and actually write anything!