Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Still Editing

I'm really supposed to be editing SOAP book 1 right now, but just thought I'd do a quick post since it's been a few days. Not much has happened, though I have discussed my new opening scene with my Editorial Advisor and she was quite impressed. Apparently now it 'just works' so well when the other one was always just a bit off. So I'm glad that's going better. Now I just need to get this editing done so I can send it off the the RWA Emerald comp.
In other news, The Project is still being worked on in my little slices of spare time. We're still in the middle of trying to smooth out the kinks of the actual idea before we get to work on the project itself. We just want to make sure we're doing it the best way possible. I'm still really excited about it and can't wait to get it off the ground.
Right, well I think I've avoided editing long enough. Better get to it!
Song: What Goes Around Comes Around by JT

No comments: