Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Project Coming Along

Cafrine and I have made some good progress on The Project. Of course there's still a lot to do, but we've actually made a really good start. We have a loose plot and basic characters worked out, which is always exciting.
Consequently I haven't managed to do any more editing on SOAP book 1. It's also been over a week since I sat down and just did some good writing. Having so many things on the go at once is a little tricky, since now I don't know what I really want to work on this afternoon. Do I do some more editing? Do I add to the word totals of one of my works-in-progress or do I continue planning The Project?
I'm thinking I've already spent a fair bit of time on The Project in the last couple of days, so I'll take that off the list. Since I'm planning on entering SOAP book 1 in a comp which closes this Friday, I should probably actually work on editing it. I can always do some writing once the entry is all ready to go.
Looks like my mind is all made up then!
Song: Last Goodbye by Jeff Buckley

No comments: