Monday, October 20, 2008

Head Space

Book In A Week has officially started with RWAus. I thought I might try blogging first to get myself going. I think the reason I did so well last time was because I had a really strong start on the first day. Unfortunately I think I'm going to find it tough for a little while because I'm stuck on this one particular scene I feel like I've been trying to write forever. I even tried leaving it and skipping ahead a scene (something I've never done before) but even that didn't work. I just couldn't go on with the story knowing that this scene wasn't finished.
So I'm trying to get into the right head space to get this little piece finished so I can move on and get the story flowing again. I'm sure it won't end up being as hard as it seems right now.
Supernatural is on tonight, the ep is Metamorphosis.
Song: Everyday I Love You Less & Less by the Kaiser Chiefs.

No comments: