Saturday, September 13, 2008

Refreshed

Was it only yesterday I got that rejection? It seems like a lot longer. I'm already moving on, I have a few promising leads with agents; a couple that seem to be specifically looking for a manuscript like my SOAP series, so I'll write to them and see what happens. I've also decided to query Avon directly, because why not? Finding an agent would be much easier with an offer from a publisher on the table and Avon have always been open to taking query letters.
So that's where everything is at. Things are good, and I'll just keep working forward.
I will get this book published.

1 comment:

lynn said...

glad to see your optimism and determination are giving you perspective--you're obviously a good writer since your novel is getting requests for fulls, so just have faith and don't give up. I'm rooting for you!