Friday, August 8, 2008

Eighth of the Eighth Oh-Eight

I never realized what a strange word eight is until I had to write it three times just then in the heading. Weird.
Anyhoo, I don't have anything to report today. I haven't heard back from The Agent still and I haven't done any writing to speak of. I did clean up most of the house today, but how boring is that? I really just wanted to write an entry today because it's the eight of August 2008. 08/08/08. Apparently it's so interesting that they dedicated a whole segment to it on the news tonight.
So, that's it really. The only exciting thing that's happened is that I lost my mobile phone (or cell phone, as they call it in America and New Zealand) and had to get a new one, but then my old one was found, except it was all smashed up (because I have mummy-brain and left it on the roof of my car and drove off causing it to fall onto the road resulting in the subsequent smashing) so it was good that I'd already got a new one since the old one is broken. That probably made absolutely no sense.
Well I'm off then, maybe I'll get some writing done tomorrow since I did the house work today. Have to get my HUM finished ASAP.

No comments: