Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Joss Whedon Sticking It To the Man

Just a quick post to say I've watched Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog Act one and it was GREAT! I love it already. Neil Patrick Harris is brilliant as a bumbling-wannabe super-villain, while Nathan Fillion is the best ass of a superhero I've seen in a long time. Seriously, even if you don't like Joss Whedon or think a musical is a dumb idea, go and watch it anyway, it's worth it just to help JW stick it to the man (like a certain network that had the short-sightedness to cancel Firefly. Idiots. Well see? We don't need you!) the best way possible, by revolutionizing media and the way we can access the things we want to watch.
On a side note, I got another rejection today. Sniff. I'm not going to dwell, but I might watch Dr Horrible again to cheer myself up.

1 comment:

lynn said...

Haha that was hilarious! Joss Whedon is brilliant.

Sorry to hear about the rejection ... hang in there!