Wednesday, June 4, 2008

On a Roll

I don't have much to say today, apart from the fact that I've reached the 23,000 word mark on my WIP. That's right, I've written 11,000 words in the past 4 days. How did I do it? I have no idea. When the words are there, I just have to get them down. I'm sure that at any point now I'm going to reach full burn and then I won't want to look at the manuscript again for at least another two months. But I don't know that for sure. Maybe I'll continue this way and in a couple of weeks I'll have another completed manuscript. That would be an achievement and a half!
In other news, I was very excited the other day to find someone on the internet selling seasons 1 through to 6 of Smallville for $100. What a bargain! Since at the moment they're selling brand new for about $60 each, I was really excited about it. Anyway, I'm sure it's not that exciting for anyone else! Better get back to writing.

No comments: