Friday, May 16, 2008

The Rant Continues... Apparently

I got an email from ezydvd (coz, you know, now you can get them to email you when something you're waiting on is going to be released) and it was about Season 3 of Supernatural. I thought, ok, so it was a 12 ep season. That pretty much sucked. I knew it was going to be pricey. And yeah, I'll pay $50 dollars for that, even though it's half a season and really only should be around $35 (going on the fact that a full 20 or 22 ep season is about $70) So I get the email. You wanna know how much they want for the piddly little half season that it was (albeit, we are talking about two sexy, sexy boys here. And some of those eps went back to the good old days of season one where everything was funny and there wasn't so much "Sam, you're a freak of nature, the demon has plans for you. Evil, evil plans. You're all brooding and sometimes drunk about it. Dean's all torn up about the fact he's going to have to frickin' take you out when you go dark-side, etc, etc.")
No?
You don't want to know? Coz you know it's insane right?
Yes.
$80. That's right. 80-freaking-dollars. WTF? Are they crazy? No. They're not. Because some of us stupid females who are in love with Sam or Dean (or both because we can't decide who is hotter) are going to pay $80 for 12 freaking episodes because we're SUCKERS. Not me though. I am just going to wait until its cheaper. I will not succumb. I won't. No. NO. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

No comments: