Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Line is a Dot to You

I don't know why I chose that title for this particular post. If you're a Friends fan, you already know where I nicked it from.
Anyhoo, I'm mid-way through doing some basic re-writing and editing of the first three chapters of my current WIP. I'm so close to having it ready for agents, so close to being able to send off the letters I've drafted. It's a very exciting point to be at. This is the time when I have high hopes that this manuscript will be 'the one.' I'm not thinking of the rejections I'm going to get, only that one little 'yes' that I know I'm going to have to hear eventually.
And when I'm so close, what am I doing here, writing a post about it when I could actually be getting even closer? I don't know! I suppose I just wanted to put my excitement out there.
Better get back to work.

No comments: