Sunday, June 10, 2007

Dean-arific

Hello!
Partly because I promised it, and partly becuase Cafrine requested it, here is some great Dean moments, complete with pictures. I could have gone on and on and on and on, becuase let's face it, Dean gets some good lines. But I picked some of my favourites from Season 1 and then tracked down some screencaps to go with it (curtesy of supernatural.tv). I'm thinking I might try to do one for Sam eventually too, coz some of those screencaps just need to be shared with the world!


1) Steam-showers are AWESOME!













> Steam-showers with Dean in them? Yes, they certainly are



2) Stow the touchy-feely-self-help-yoga crap















3) Dude, you fugly














4) I hope your apple pie is frickin’ worth it!














>No, no its not




5) First we’re going to find the handsome devil and then we’re going to beat the holy crap out of him

















6) Are we talking misdemeanor kinda trouble, or a squeal like a pig kinda trouble?
















7) Then what? I hand him over to the cops and say 'Lock him up, officer, he kills with the power of his mind?’
















8) I taste GOOD!














> Yes, Dean, I'm sure you do. And I'm sure there's about a bazillion women out there who'd like to find out just how good that is...
To put in context: this quote was from Wendigo, but I felt that this picture was much more fitting of that particular phrase.



9) Oh, sweetheart, I don’t do shorts
















10) When someone says a place is haunted, don’t go in















11) That attitude right there? Is why I always got the extra cookey

















12) So you found some beetles… In a hole… In the ground… That’s shocking, Sam



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes. A little Dean always makes my day better.

~~ Bright Phoenix