Monday, May 28, 2007

Like a Hole in the Head

I have a head cold, my hubby gave it to me, coz you know, when you're married, you just have to share everything. Luckily its not too bad, just a bit of a sore throat and lots of tissues needed. But still, it's enough to make me feel achy and miserable.
Meanwhile, I've written a whole 12 pages on that novella I decided to write for that competition. If I keep going at this rate, I'll never make the deadline. I have no idea what's going on with me at the moment. Usually when I decide to start a new project, I get all excited and whip out 50 or so pages in no time. I could have it half finished by now. Instead, the couch is calling me, so that's where I'm headed. Maybe when I get rid of this annoying cold, I'll really get into it.
I'm distracted, I know I am. Writing is apparently not the most forgiving endeavour in the world.

1 comment:

Cafrine said...

12 pages? That's brilliant! Don't put yourself down. What's the word count for the comp? You can do it. I know you too well.

Feel better bud. Remember what I said: Farscape'll make you feel all better. :o)