Saturday, March 31, 2007

Slack As

So, apparently a whole week went by and I just didn't notice. I had an extremely lazy week this week, didn't work many hours, didn't do much writing. I did do some housework, which was very boring and only enticed me to be more lazy. I missed TTT once again and haven't even put in a quote of the week yet. Because the laziness is going to continue until at least the end of the weekend, I'm going to pull Quote of the Week from the +44 song I'm listening to right now...

"The past is just the future with the lights on."

Intriguing notion, don't you think?

2 comments:

Rick said...

We all need to chill at some time, have a great weekend!

Jess Anastasi said...

Hi Rick, nice to meet you...
And yes, I can't feel too guilty about being so lazy, coz you're totally right, sometimes we all just need to chill.