Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Quote of the Week

That's right, people. I'm going to start doing a Quote of the Week. Why? I don't know. It could be dangerous, having to come up with a new quote every week, but I do so love to challange myself, so here we go.
The rules of Quote of the Week aren't going to be very strict, the quote could be from anywhere, TV, radio, DVD, my mum, the crazy lady next door who yells at her cat every morning and can probably be heard in Siberia, anywhere.
I'm taking the easy road this week, starting off simple. So...

Sam - "I don't understand, Dean, we burned the damn thing."
Dean - "Yeah, thank you Captain Obvious."
> Supernatural

I love Dean. He's so sarcastic, always coming out with the smart-ass lines. Of course we all know he's just burying his real feelings beneath it, but who cares? One day he'll probably have a total emotional meltdown, but in the meantime, he'll be keeping us entertained.

2 comments:

Bright Phoenix said...

Yeah! You can't go wrong with a Supernatural quote.

Jess Anastasi said...

Dean... such a fountain of biting sarcasm. I'm sure there'll be many more Dean/Sam action for quote of the week in the future.