Sunday, March 4, 2007

New Blood

Well, I don't have anything very exciting to report today, especially after all the furor of Wincest. What's gonna beat that?
I discovered a new band that I'm pretty interested in, called 12 Stones, think I might try and track down their album. Also, I wrote chapter 12 of my wip on Friday, lots of violence and mayhem going on there, which is always entertaining. Oh, and I got March's catalogue from Rendezvous, and Christine Feehan, JR Ward and Sherrilyn Kenyon all have their new books out. Looks like I'm going to be broke this month!
Otherwise, I'm still waiting to hear back from agents. Already it's March and I haven't found myself an agent or publisher. Better get working, I've only got 9 months of this year left!

2 comments:

Cafrine said...

"Violence and mayhem"??! Sounds like awesome to me!

Jess Anastasi said...

Violence and mayhem is ALWAYS fun. I love torturing my characters mwha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaa!!!!!