Friday, March 23, 2007

Mouth Full

Here it is, Friday again. I'd be glad that it's the weekend, except I have to work tomorrow, so I'm not as excited as I would be were I not working. Which is terribly interesting and probably caused you to skip down the page to find something else to read.
So apparently I had a 'corrupt' version of windows on my new Laptop/Notebook/Whatever-those-things-are-called. It happens sometimes, so say the boys at the computer shop where I bought it. They took off the first version I had on there, and put on a new one. I hope it fixes Internet explorer, because the damn thing was slower than dial-up (I'm on broadband, which is supposed to be super-quick, and was on my old laptop) and it's been driving me frickin' crazy. So now I'm trying to re-load and re-update everything, which is kinda boring, but made better by the fact that I'm munching my way through a bag of Maltesers while I do it. For some reason a minute ago I thought it would be a good idea it stick 6 in my mouth at once, and almost choked myself (duh) so now I'm back to carefully eating one at a time.
Oh, also, I got a link to a free on-line synopsis workshop, so hopefully I'm going to fix my problem of writing sucky-synopsis (is it synopsi in the singular? I have no idea).
Anyhoo, I actually came to submit my Quote of the Week, so I should just get to that.

"A wooden stake through the heart will kill just about anything. And if it doesn't, run like hell."
- Kyrian of Thrace

This quote is from one of Sherrilyn Kenyon's books. SK is brilliant, I can only dream of ever being that successful!
Well, I suppose I should get back to putting my laptop back in order. Blogging and emailing is only making the updates download slower!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Heh. I like that quote.

Good luck with your computer shenanigans.

Have a great weekend (even with work)!