Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hits

Just had to share the excitement...
I was checking the stats on my ms assessment webpage, and it looks like I'm finally beginning to generate some interest. I'd even had some international visitors, which is also exciting. Hopefully I'll start getting some more manuscripts soon, its a bit slow at the moment. Of course, that's to be expected for a brand new business. Anyway, I was writing letters to agents before I got distracted by that. So I'd better get back to it, otherwise I'll never get published!

3 comments:

Cafrine said...

YAY! Interest is great! One step closer...

Bright Phoenix said...

Hello, I am a regular reader/commenter on The Wonky Comma and you come highly recommended over there.

Good luck with the blog and getting published. I'll be rooting you on over here in Florida (USA)!

Jess Anastasi said...

Thanks bright phoenix and nice to meet you!